Coffee Talk: Goals And Productivity

12:10 PM


Yesterday my brother-in-law and I explored San Francisco, enjoyed a short visit with my family, and met up with a friend. It was a long day, to say the least. Today I have been recuperating by laying back, lounging with my new doggy friend, Rocket, and catching up on some of my favorite shows.

The rest of the week will be dedicated to some good content-building and design-making.

Instead of listing what my goals are (there are a lot), I will be sharing some of my favorite productivity posts.

1. Advice from a Virgo.

2. Rituals make for a stress-free work life.

3. Smartphone apps are the best.

What are some of your productivity tips?

*Photo by Thomas.

Posts you might have missed...

0 comments

Disclaimer

All content is authored by myself. Time and dedication are carefully crafted into each post. Kindly link-back to content shared from this site.

Some hyperlinks from this site may be sponsored or affiliated and could result in commissions for myself.

I'm pretty laid back, so when in doubt, just ask! :)