Do More, Dream More

10:35 PM



Howdy, Charmers!

It's been a crazy week at Class and Charm's little home studio. The hubby and I came to the aid of a friend in need and that threw me off-kilter. On the other hand, I had my first official meeting with our newest Project manager. I shall introduce her to you all soon. 

Goals this week include: 

1. Creating a line-up for our new Fall collection's Lookbook! Exciting, yes?

2. Catching up on budgeting-- both for the biz and at home. 

3. Finishing up the newsletters-- for our home and the shop!

What are your goals this week?

Posts you might have missed...

0 comments

Disclaimer

All content is authored by myself. Time and dedication are carefully crafted into each post. Kindly link-back to content shared from this site.

Some hyperlinks from this site may be sponsored or affiliated and could result in commissions for myself.

I'm pretty laid back, so when in doubt, just ask! :)