Weekend Reading List 3

12:10 AM


Hello, Charmers! This weekend I am off to a personal retreat up in the Bay Area. I am planning on catching up on my bible reading and journaling, coming up with great new content for this little ole blog, and curating new designs for the upcoming seasons. On to some links!

I recently came home from a 6-week European vacation with my husband that cost us about $4k TOTAL. Check out these 13 affordable countries that are perfect for budget travel.

"No single woman’s experience of success is generalizable to all women; in spite of all the millions of books sold, Sheryl Sandberg only really knows what worked for her." This is an interesting read.

My husband and I are proud graduates of Financial Peace University. It has been so much fun learning how to find creative ways to live well on a budget. Rachel Cruze shares how to eat healthy on a budget with Natalie Hodson.

Kyla is hosting a free webinar tomorrow, getting behind the scenes and sharing how she really started getting online business. I'm pretty excited to join in.

Have you ever wondered what RSVP means? After trying to pronounce it, I would rather abbreviate, too. 


This dollar store DIY is cute and not cheap-looking. Run to the store before summer ends. ;)

What are you up to this weekend?

Posts you might have missed...

0 comments

Disclaimer

All content is authored by myself. Time and dedication are carefully crafted into each post. Kindly link-back to content shared from this site.

Some hyperlinks from this site may be sponsored or affiliated and could result in commissions for myself.

I'm pretty laid back, so when in doubt, just ask! :)