Links For Days...

4:29 AM

... well, the weekend.

via design love fest


Hey there, Charmers!

Hope you have a great weekend planned! I've been non-stop working at the new lines I have cooked up for you. I'll be attending a little baby cousin's baptism, and Nash and I will be celebrating our 1st year of marriage!

In the meantime, here's a couple of fun links to share with you:

This anti-procrastinating technique has saved my life so many times. Plus, I didn't know "pomodoro" meant tomato!

For the wanderer in you, wander in style! West America has some great items to add to your packing list.

I am hands-down a Mac and Cheese girl. I would live off it if I could. This is the best recipe I've seen yet. Can't wait to try it.

"A semicolon represents a sentence the author could have ended, but chose not to. The sentence is your life and the author is you." - Project Semicolon, this amazing foundation is working hard to spread the love and courage that it takes to fight suicide, depression, addiction and self-injury. It is close to my heart as I have constantly been fighting with suicide and depression for half my life. 

Did you know that when you subscribe to our once-monthly newsletter, you get a free pair of earrings? Yes, you heard right. FREE. ;) 

Being a creative and free-spirit at heart, the biz side to this indie business is not always come naturally. It is at those times that I hop on over to Sarah Von Bargen's Small Business Blog to gather up some tips and tricks and get back on track. 

What are you up to this weekend? Any good reads to share? Type 'em in the comments below.

XoXo,

Rachel Marie

Posts you might have missed...

0 comments

Disclaimer

All content is authored by myself. Time and dedication are carefully crafted into each post. Kindly link-back to content shared from this site.

Some hyperlinks from this site may be sponsored or affiliated and could result in commissions for myself.

I'm pretty laid back, so when in doubt, just ask! :)