Weekend Reading List 2

9:54 AM

via Poppytalk
How was your week? Mine was busy! I kick-started my weekend by getting out of the home studio and worked at one of my favorite coffee shops, Lift. Tomorrow is a beach day for the family, with plans of pier-strolling and book reading.

"I have called you by name and you are mine."-- I am enjoying this reading plan from She Reads Truth. It has encouraged me to appreciate my worth and this particular post sealed the deal for me.

I'll be working on this DIY Yarn Wall Hanging Proj this weekend! Or next week... You know, when I'm procrastinating ;)

The Night Owl Blog is giving away $100 to Target. Why not?

Are you holding your own daughter back? Here are 5 ways to raise girls to be leaders

98 Super Fun, Cheap Date Ideas! Definitely needed when you're on a budget!

"Is your heart for the other person and for the relationship? Or is your heart hardened against them—bitter, self-justifying, arrogant, seeking to destroy them...", a great way to gauge whether or not it is healthy to confront a friend is to ask yourself these questions

What are you up to this weekend?

Posts you might have missed...

0 comments

Disclaimer

All content is authored by myself. Time and dedication are carefully crafted into each post. Kindly link-back to content shared from this site.

Some hyperlinks from this site may be sponsored or affiliated and could result in commissions for myself.

I'm pretty laid back, so when in doubt, just ask! :)