Coffee Talk: 3 Goals To Focus On This Week

3:36 AM

via Adrian Snood
Hey there, Charmers!

This weekend was quite eventful: went on a hiking trip, went to a going away party for a dear friend, and the men in our church decided to surprise everyone with a Children's Appreciation dinner. My husband, Nash, and I could not wait to get home and just sit back and enjoy a movie.

Just in time to start a new week-- which will be just as eventful. With some family from out of town, we are exploring The Aquarium of the Pacific and Disneyland. I'm also hosting a young women's bible study, setting up some discipleship times and finishing up some custom orders.

With all the busyness and distractions ahead, it helps to be accountable somehow. Here are 3 goals for me to focus on this week:

1. Set up wholesale deals.

Running an indie biz is tricky. The income is not consistent and particularly slower in the summer months. Wholesale deals contribute a great deal to meeting that gap. I need to get my game on. ;)

2. Finish Planning look book.

I got some amazing feedback from my small biz community regarding a lack of tangible measure on my site. While I've got some great photos up, a model or two would help incredibly in giving a little insight as to length, proportion and wear-ability of the jewelry.

3. Pray-over and prepare for the study. 

I absolutely love fellowship. It blesses me and it blesses others. It grounds me and grows me and makes me new. I have also learned over the years that going into it prepared helps so much in yielding good fruit. I can't wait to be surrounded by some amazing people!

What are 3 goals you're focusing on this week? Share them with me in the comments below! ;)

*Linking up with What Joy Is Mine, Her Sailing Soul, and The Modest Mom Blog.

Posts you might have missed...

0 comments

Disclaimer

All content is authored by myself. Time and dedication are carefully crafted into each post. Kindly link-back to content shared from this site.

Some hyperlinks from this site may be sponsored or affiliated and could result in commissions for myself.

I'm pretty laid back, so when in doubt, just ask! :)