Sleek Style: Brooke Fraser

1:05 AM


New Zealand artist, Brooke Fraser, is my ultimate inspiration! Between music, fashion, and humor, she's got quite the exhilarating energy. After experiencing 3 concerts and owning every album, I've become an official fan. 


Like most, I first discovered Brook via Hillsong United. My husband and I attended one of their conferences and I fell head-over-heels in love with her. Sweet-natured and humble singer and song-writer inspired me to learn how to play the guitar and fine-tune singing skills. All for worship & leisure, that is. Among my favorites from that season is Albertine


Fashion wise, she has inspired me to create sleek-lined pieces with a Nordic touch. You'll see time after time how she has a minimalist approach to her choice of clothing, as well as her accessories. This works to her benefit as it accentuates her gorgeous facial features. 


Check-out her Pinterest to get a feel for that incredible taste in style, and follow her Facebook to witness that crazy-funny humor.



Check out Kings and Queens, her newest hit single. I'm obsessed! 


*Photos via

Posts you might have missed...

0 comments

Disclaimer

All content is authored by myself. Time and dedication are carefully crafted into each post. Kindly link-back to content shared from this site.

Some hyperlinks from this site may be sponsored or affiliated and could result in commissions for myself.

I'm pretty laid back, so when in doubt, just ask! :)